From where do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website (not available yet) or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fullfil our obligations to you or respond to your requests. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
What information do we collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:
- general information and contact details, such as name, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address and other contact details;
- financial information, such as bank information, credit information and payment history;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us correspondence data when contacting customer service;
- technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website; and
- usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
We may use your personal data to:
- administer and fullfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent;
- comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities;
- respond to your inquires and requests; and establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email or SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters;
- use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website; and
- manage our everyday business needs.
We may use profiling in order to provide you with customized marketing offers.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
- to our service providers who may only process the personal data on our behalf;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
How long do we save your personal data?
We will only save your personal data as long as necessary in order for us to achieve the purpose it was collected for or as required in order to comply with any mandatory retention periods under applicable law.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
What are your rights?
1. Right to access your data
You may instruct us to provide you a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. Correction, deletion and objection
You may request us to correct any incorrect information we have about you as well as to delete any information that is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and/or to object to our processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information
3. Recall your consent
If we process any of your personal data based on your consent, you may recall your consent at any time
4. Opt-out from marketing
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and/or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Third Party Websites